Friday, March 4, 2016

100 Word Challenge


Dear world my name is Mason. And I love superheros. So my favorite superheroes are Hulk and Batman. Batman is amazingly awesome because he has no superpowers and he still fights crime. Also he has a bunch of cool, crazy gadgets and has the coolest villains to fight and has good allies to fight with. And Hulk is awesome because he has super strength. And he`s in the Avengers. Plus he has a bunch of cool people like A-Bomb ,She Hulk Red Hulk and one other one. Hulk has a bunch of cool backstories. And that is my story.      

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mason,
    I like the Avengers too! My favorite is Thor. I like how you described what you liked about your super heroes. I've never heard of She Hulk. Is she strong like the Hulk?
    Mrs. Kiel from 5JR in St Charles, Il 100 wc team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear mrs.Kiel
      I also got a 100 wc. Can you check it out:http://masonw215.blogspot.com/. I also have some cool posts.

      Delete
    2. Yes she hulk is strong and thank you for living a comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Mason! My name is Luke, and I am from Mr. Garrison's class. I like how you listed the Avengers characters. My favorite character is Iron Man. I think you should have elaborated on who the characters were and why are they "awesome". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete